Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Items........

I painted three vintage tin plates with this great cottage design on them. One plate was a special order but the other two will be at my spring show. I am working on 4 more plates, two with a different cottage and two with a great rooster on them. I will post pictures as soon as they are done.
This is a great white bread box with some tea stained lace on the handle. I added a small vintage frame to the front that says "Faith". This would be a great addition to any kitchen!

This is a vintage roll top bread box that I painted a great blue color and then distressed it. I added a sheep, three salt box houses and a flag that says "Remember". This is a smaller bread box that would fit great on any size counter.
Hope that everyone has a great Easter weekend, it's snowing here!!


1 comment:

  1. I love all three of those. You remind me that I have a pink bread box in my closet that I bought a year ago. I'm going to paint it white and do the doiley thing.

    Thank you so much
    come visit any time
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete