Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bears, Bears, Bears.....

Finished up 50 bear magnets, after that many you really get tired of them! This is a new magnet design for this year. I will be starting my Halloween magnets this week. I have to start early because I want to take at least 500 or more to Swiss Days.

I don't have pictures of my sunflower items yet, I will get them posted in a few days.
It's getting yard sale time again!!! I went to an estate sale in South Weber Saturday and found these great teapots. The two big ones will end up being pumpkin candy dishes for Swiss Days. The tapered one I will add a light into the hole of the lid and paint something ???? on it.
If any of you need to clean out your garages, sheds, houses, barns, drop me an email at thecountryhollow@msn.com before you have your yard sale. I am always looking for items to paint on including wood furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment