Monday, February 22, 2010

New Items....

Sorry I have posted for a couple of weeks! A great crafter friend, who retired 5 years ago, called me and sold me all of her old unpainted items. I got everything you can think of from cake carries, old oil cans, tea pots, coffee pots, it was great!! Down side I haven't posted pictures of the items I have painted, been busy going through everything I got from her.

I feel like old Mac Donalds farm with the pictures I am posting today! I have painted my chicken items for about 9 years now but I sell out of them at every show!

Here is a set of four wood canisters that have the plastic inserts in them for easy cleaning. They also have a circle in the lids so you can peak in and see what is inside.
I got two great wood breadboxes done.



I also finished two wood letter holders.

Cows, Cows, Cows.......I got 50 cow magnets painted. This is a new cow design for this year. Don't you think there just Moovelous!

I'm working on some great Sunflower items and some bear magnets, I'll post pictures of these over the weekend.




1 comment:

  1. I do not know who you are are what is you mean by your comment. Please quit posting.

    ReplyDelete